Account Executive/Business Development
New York, Chicago, Tel Aviv and Europe
Business Development / Account Executive
As part of a business development team which generates sales for the TC Consulting practice areas across geographies, the Account Executive is responsible for the development and cultivation of a well qualified sales pipeline. Executives are responsible for directly closing new business for our business consulting and retained advisory service offerings. They are also responsible for crossselling additional research and consulting services to existing clients, handling contracts, and for ensuring overall client satisfaction.
Compensation is based on the individual’s ability to win business for the organization.
- Outstanding communication (both written and verbal) and presentation skills
- University degree, and at least four years of direct sales experience preferably for a professional service provider in financial services, for a continuous advisory service, or for a technology vendor selling to financial institutions
- Team player who has enjoyed working as part of a team
- Service focused – dedicated to meeting the expectations of a team, clients and executing deliverables to the highest standards
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage one’s own time. Not a clock watcher or someone who is unwilling to step outside the job description.
- Attention to detail and stickler for accuracy
- Self-starter with a high level of energy and motivation
- Entrepreneurial spirit, ability to manage a heavy work volume and meet deadlines in an extremely fast-paced environment. Flexible attitude, hard-working and results driven.
- Finally, we seek someone who will be committed to the company and add to the life and culture of TC Consulting.
- Local candidates only, no relocation.
- No third party applications.
Candidates for this position should submit their cover letter and resume to info (@) tcconsulting.gr . Please include BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT–ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE EUROPE in the subject line.